Vikas RajvanshiB. Com, LLB ,FCA, DISA ,CAAT,IFRS(ICAI) , DRA(IIBF).
- Around 24 year Experience of Statutory, Internal Audit of Corporate, Banking & Govt. Sector as qualified Chartered Accountant as Fellow Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, New Delhi.
- NPA Recovery Procedure under Securitization & Reconstruction of Financial Assets and Enforcement of Security Interest Act, 2002.
- "Post Qualification Course" in "Information System Audit" (ISA) conducted by ICAI , in Computer Accounting Audit Techniques (CAAT) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, New Delhi.
- Financial Consultancy Service, Loan Syndication and Preparation of reports for Term Loans and Working Capital Requirements and Corporate Debt Restructuring.
- President of all India Securitization and Enforcement of Security Interest Association .
- Has Been CHAIRMAN of Jaipur Branch of "Central India Regional Council" of "The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India" having strength of 4500 Chartered Accountants
- Coordinator of International Conference on "Redefining of Accountancy Profession: A measured Response to Global Challenge" at Jaipur on 11,12,13th March 2004, where more than 3000 participants from all over the world from around 50 Countries have participated.
- Coordinator of Assembly Meetings of South Asian Federation of Accountants (SAFA), attended by members of different bodies e.g. ICAI, ICAB, ICMAB, ICWAI, ICAN, ICAP, ICMAP, ICASL, from accounting bodies of India, Pakistan, Shri Lanka, Bangladesh, Nepal. The President of International federation of Accountants (IFAC), Confederation of Asia Pacific Accountants (CAPA) & SAFA, visited the Jaipur Branch during tenure of Chairman-ship.
- Awardee of HIGHLY COMMENDED PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE from ICAI, New Delhi & BEST BRANCH AWARD from CIRC during tenure of Chairman-ship.
- Has Been Editor of Professionally Yours, a monthly newsletter of Jaipur Branch of "Central India Regional Council" of "The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India".
- Contributed papers, Conducted and Conveyed various Seminars & Study circle meetings of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India of latest topics of professional interest on Bank Audit accounting, CARO-2003, auditing, taxation of corporate & individuals, company law and allied laws.
- Attended and participated in various International and National level Seminars, conferences residential refresher courses through out of the country and abroad.
- Visited North America ,South America -[Venezuela], Europe - [Great Britain, France] , Australia and studied there prevailing value added tax matter.
- Past President of "Jaipur Royal Jaycees" also awarded as outstanding president in Presidential Academy in year 2006.
- Awarded "KAMAL PATRA AWARD" for achieving professional and social excellence by internationally reputed social organization "Jaipur Royal Jaycees".